Saturday, August 29, 2009

Yes, I passed my piano exam

Today
Went to piano class near my house
Suppose the piano class is started at 10am every Saturday
But
I went at 9.30am
Till 12.30pm
3 hours for me to have my piano lessen
Heheh
I have been 2 weeks absent
Owing to school activities & holidays

Later
My piano teacher was giving back the exam paper to me
Yes...
I got it...
I passed...
I really passed my piano exam - Grade 2
Lolz
Im so delighted
As i thought im going to fail ...
This is because
Im not really did it well
Maybe too nervous @@

At least
I passed with Merit
Total marks - 128 marks
Appreciated it

Here is the examiner's comments:
" Well done on gaining a high merit, more cure with scales should get you an error better mark next time. "

Yea...that's right
I'll put more affort on it
Thanks =)



SPM~ 82 days to go

1 comment: