Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Thank You

~Sunny day~

Thought will be raining today
Aiya , the weather so hot
I have been listened many advice from Sukhjeet
He is quite a talkative friend that i havent meet b4~~
Hehehe...When i feel upset or getting troble
Definitely, i'll let him know
In the same time, Jusha also gave me many advice...
i felt very touching~they really care about me
Not same likes other people, never bother at all, what kind of people is that ~~
ishhhhh....
Thank you sukhjeet, pei san & jusha...
And all my friends who care about me~ ahah
Furthermore,life still need to go on
Canteen day is coming soon
On this Saturday
Our society will sell rose ~~
Every year also the same, without new idea
Heh, that's mean i have to wake up early in that day ~~

Hope everything goes smoothly
SPM~ 100 days to go


No comments:

Post a Comment