Saturday, August 15, 2009

Our School Canteen Day



Saturday , Sunny day 15-8-2009





Today is our school canteen day

Teachers said cant let outsider people come in

But lastly many ex-students also come in





Wow

Many people were preparing with their things

I walked with my best friends

They were Xue Ying & Hui En

Lolz

We enjoyed our food very much

We really ate a lot at there

Ahahahah





1st

We ate the flower buns

Who're made by St.John members

Hmmm...Yummy...

Many taste that can choose

No wonder so many ppl came n bought it~








2nd

We went to eat fish ball & 'char kuai kak'

Then ate chicken ...lolz we were getting full on that time

However, we never stop...continued our food ...ahahah

Later, i heard my name from the load speaker...
Heh, do u know wat happened?
Yea...I won the lucky draw~~

My lucky number was no.12 on that time...
So surprice...

While we were eating our food...


Hehehe



Then I bought a small " Magic Cube" to my brother



So small only, very cute, rite?




After that...as usual time


Waited till 1.15pm only back home~~


Our Dinner Time


After my tuition finished


My family & I went to Sri Ananda Bahwan to have our dinner


Lolz...nice place




While waiting the food coming ~~





Delicious

Quite happy ...

Tat's all for today...

Will be right back =)

No comments:

Post a Comment