Friday, August 7, 2009

I'm back....

HIHIHI....
DEBBIE is coming back...
well well....i seem very long time didnt write and even view my blog...
it was 7 months ago....
ahahah....am i lazy? busy?or forgotten????
hmm...today's weather not so good....
sometimes getting bright....sometimes getting dark....lolz
by the way....i like raining day ^^
What function that i have today?
i will have my BM tuition class in tanjung at 6pm to 7.30pm...
Actually...after finish tuition,my friend would like to invite me to go for BBQ, but i have to cancel it....because i 100% confirm that my parents wont allow me to go since i already went to Sunway last night....haiya how pity am i...
However...i didnt angry with them as spm is just around the corner...left 103 days only...oh my goodness....that is no time for me to play around or hang out!!!!!
Im so scared~~~~~~TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Hey Hey Hey
I have something to tell with u all
As im not the one who is very good in writting ....so if you find that there got any mistake...dont laugh at me ...ahhah....^^
see you

2 comments:

  1. Not bad la. I wont laugh at u. practice makes perfect. hv u seen this phrase b4? lolx

    ReplyDelete