Thursday, August 20, 2009

Untitled @.@

Debbie ya~~

You have to remember all these stuff...!

GET CLOSER TO GOD SO THAT HE CAN GO CLOSER TO YOU!!!!!!!

. SPM is coming.
. SPM trials is even nearer!!!
. LYPG.
. Practice piano.
. Don't be glued to books and tv so much.
. Do devotion everyday.
. Don't ever forget prayer slot.
. Don't eat so much and exercise more.
. Hehe...online, facebook and blog more...shh... don't tell my family...lolz
omg.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG!!!!

. Miss him everyday ^^

So many stuff to do. I NEED TIME. can i have more than 24 hours a day?
I know i can't possibly do that. yea, time-planning.
Lord Jesus, i pray that i'll know how to plan my time wisely. Lord, i pray that you'll give me strength. In Jesus name i pray, AMEN!!
Hope my prayer will be answered. ^^
Trying to rock on for our God that rocks,
Debbie =)







SPM~ 91 days to go

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    really need more than 24 hours?
    lol~ must also relax urself la

    ReplyDelete