Friday, August 14, 2009

( ` ^ ` ) Hummmph

Learn to say 'NO'
"People tend to do something that they think it is just alright, but it's actually wrong and definately, they themselves know about their fault..."
Yes, I know about it...Things around, always remind me " you should stop all of this, you don't deserve these kind of conditions..." Yea...I know...I should deserve better instead of doing such "temporary have fun" things and get nothing at all..Listen up, it's nothing benefit me at all~!
How sad it is on being such a person like me!
I'm not happy for these few days
I either choose to wait or step backward to let him go
A lot of feels suddenly crash on me
A “wait” can be a short-term or long-term,
Maybe i just give him too much fatigues...
Fineeeeeee!!!!!!
Haiyo...
Im not going to use compute tomorrow...
Cause on9 whole day d...
My sis & bro are scolding at me~~
Ahahah...
Have to stop now ^^
Good night everyone...have a sweet dream =)
SPM~97 days to go

2 comments:

  1. One's life's problem always come from what you said, which are saying "Yes" too fast and saying "No" too late.
    Get it ? xD haha .. i thought out this.. =p
    jiayou for study =D

    ReplyDelete