Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raining day

Wow...
Raining whole day...
Made me lazy to wake up
Almost around 10am only wake up

Then continued my studies. . .
Suddenly...feel so bored...
Started thinking about you...
Ohh No...
Cant control myself to miss you

I am not adapted yet the days without you
I am always look at the phone
I am always look at your profile
I am always look at the things that related to you
I dreamed you...Goshhh.... TT

Sometime
I really do hope that
I would receive a message from you
Anyhow
I am still waiting for your message
Although just a short message
It is already enough
It is TRUE
I am missing you right now
R.E.A.L.L.Y

I started to think back
The time when were together
Whenever I saw anything about you
Time passed ,
But all the memories stayed here ,
in my heart deeply
Don't care what had happen at the past
Although the time passed
The time be with you ,
Everything m e m o r a b l e
SPM~ 84 days to go

No comments:

Post a Comment