Saturday, August 8, 2009

My fear got the better of me

Tell me why~~
I have many W.H.Y questions
Why i feel moody today?
Why i always thinking about you?
Why i can't concentrate on my studies?
Why you treat me like this?
Why you make me so dissapointed?
Why you hurt me?
Why you keep silent on me?
Why you never care about me?
.....................................................................................

When thinking of you...I have burst into tears...TT
A blog is a page that will give oneself a space to let off everything in your heart
Especially depression,pressure ...because it's not right to abreact on others especially for those who are not a understanding person.
Except,that particular person...
Now my worries....are SPM and 'someone' who's hurt me a lot
However, there is no other place for me to speak out
And I dont know how to express my feeling
So,using blog....my 'diary'...is the best place for now
Thanks for providing such a place for me BLOGGER
I am feel better now...im on my right track....cheer up...Debbie....trying to manage myself now

No opt, have to face problems frantically
Unfortunately, i didnt use my day usefully
I hope it can be replay again but very soon,the day of spm exam will just in side of my eyes@@
No matter what happens....just belief in god...may god bless us ^^
My dear friends, left 102 days to go~~~~~

3 comments:

  1. my dear
    dun so upset~
    i believe time can let it gone
    juz believe urself ok?
    we add oil together ya~

    ReplyDelete
  2. alright...
    i should be okay...
    might need time to forget...
    ahahah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopes your things will become better ba...
    =) ~ and relation need to manage it..
    jia you ~

    btw.. SPM really near lo.. haha ~ jiayou ..
    and God don't bless who didn't work hard ..
    haha.. so work hard and God will bless...
    =D ~

    ReplyDelete