Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I trust you

Well
I feel better today
As you told me,
You are still thinking of me
I am very happy
Thankyou!!!!!
However,
I dont know whether it's real or not
Heheheh
Maybe you're just kidding with me
Or maybe
You're just dont want to hurt me
At times,
I always mention that i hate you...
Actually, I love you more than i hate you
But those are the times,
That i was trying so hard to keep myself busy,
To keep myself busy from thinking of you...
I dont know what else to do, but to avoid the feeling of missing you...
The pain is obviously there...
The pain of missing you...
But,
That is on my own will...
You'll most probably scold me for behaving this way,
But i live all my life doing this...
Just let me be..
Even for a few more days, months or years!!!!
Just wanna tell you that...
I'll still missing you...
And im still loving you..
You're always in my heart ~~
SPM~ 93 days to go

2 comments: