Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Happy Holidays

Hii
Im back ~~
My dear friends...
Sure very miss me ...rite?
Hehheeh

At first
We stopped at Bukit Merah
Rest for 15 mins
Here are some pics ^^

Yea...so happy
Then later we straight went to Cameron
Ahahah
Needed about 3-4 hours to reach there

Father's Guest House


Me with Christina =)

Soon
We were having dinner in near by
Having Steamboat


Yummy ^^

Bro , Kevin

Me with 3 little cute girls

Sis & Me


Second day,
We went to Tea Plantation

The wheather damn cool

I like it ^^



With My aunt & Uncle Chris

Nice view =)
With My sis again ^^


Before going back to guest house

Some funny pics

Kevin, Justin, Me , Dad

Justin, Kevin, Sis , Dad

That's Me
Lina Loo , Cute gal


Arghh~~ Help..Help...



Third day,

Going back home

Here we took photos again

Can u see the wheather>?
But still can drive through
Fantastic

Quite enjoyed the trip

Heheeh'

Okay enough about me, how did your day go?
HAHA. Catch you guys later!

SPM~ 86 days to go

3 comments:

  1. I like the 2 photos which 1 tag with "Arghh~~ Help..Help" and another followed by it..
    so enjoy ~ happy Holiday Trips ya ~
    =D

    ReplyDelete