Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Songs that I listen recently


Hello people.

Today is Tuesday.
No water today.
From 7am-7pm~
Is it true till 7pm only?

Without water really hard to survive @@
Nothing to do at home.
Let's share what I am listening currently =)

Keri Hilson- Pretty girl rock

Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful, don't hate me cause I'm beautiful :)


Bruno Mars- Who is

I know I'm not prefect, but at the end of the day, who is?

Bruno Mars- Grenade
I would go through all this pain,Take a bullet straight through my brain. Yes I would die for ya baby,
But you won't do the same.

Chris Brown featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall- Deuces
You made me wanna say bye bye, say bye bye, say bye bye to her x2

Ne-Yo- One In A Million
Girl you're so one in a million, You are, Baby you're the best I ever had~

These are the songs that I listen ~
Enjoy listening :)

Deb deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment