Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Merry Christmas

Hello people!

Hohoho
Hohoho
As we take a moment from busy lives to celebrate the birth of our Lord,
I pray that holidays are filled with love,
And coming New Year filled with peace.
Merry Christmas everyone :)

Besides,
Hohoho...ZiYou xD
My onbly hohoho,
Merry Christmas to you,
May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again.
Hopefully Santa will be extra good to you. :D

Preparing to open those presents.
The top of the picture is mine presents :)

This year,
My Christmas day was a bit different compare to previous years.
This is because, my parents allowed me to celebrate with friends.
Thanks daddy & mummy :))

Met up secondary's classmates at Station one.

Hello friends, long time no meet, enjoy gather with you guys =)

After gathering with them,
Went to Sunway with family
Then night time heading at friend's christmas party with hot chocolate.
Her's house is nice :)
With a big big christmas tree :)

After party,
We went to BM for sing k.
Sang for 2 hours, when I reached home already 1 somethings.
I am happy and I hope next year can celebrate Christmas day with the love ones.

Deb deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment