Sunday, December 19, 2010

Big big house xD

Hello0 people

Today is another great day for me.
Guess why?
As it is my relative's birthday.
They invited our whole family to their's house for the birthday celebration.

Let's see the pictures do the talking :)

Playing boxing. Come on xD
Here is the living room ~ so comfort =)
Happy Birthday, little girl :) Enjoy your birthday.
BBQ-ing ~

Their house is nice & comfort.
Fall in love with their house.
Haha

During night time,
Supposed to go christmas party
Yet I refused it and went out with my hot chocolate.
We went to Victoria station for our dinner.
This is my very first time been there.
The atmosphere and food quite nice
Likes we are sitting in the train.
But for me & zyou,
We prefer The Ship =p

yea, these were what we ate ~

Enjoyed the moments at there.
After dinner, we planned to watch movie
Yet finally didn't watched it due to fully booked ~
So we just went for shopping & walking around.
It still a great day for us.


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment