Saturday, December 18, 2010

cousin sister's wedding

Hello people

Today is a great day.
This is because,
It is my cousin sister's wedding and also my aunty & uncle's birthday.
First of all,
I would like to congratz to my cousin sister, wish her happy always
Beside, I would like to wish my aunty & uncle happy birthday too.
They are twins :) May God bless them , peace be with them always ^^

Okay,
Lets see the pictures do the talking =)
Congratulation, my lovely cousin sister :)

My cousin sister is so pretty on that day.
She is very thin and she is just 20 years old this year~
Hmmm,
I wonder how is my appearance after wearing the wedding dress?!
But I will be wearing it very soon, cause me & zyou gonna be a model.
Am so excited :D
Anyway,
Wish my cousin sister has a wonderful family & enjoy her life as well.
Take care girl, you would be my best cousin sister ever.
I miss you :)


Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment