Monday, December 27, 2010

I love this, with wedding dress :)

I figured, being happy doesn't necessarily mean everything's perfect.
Or you've got everything figured out, or that things are going your way.
Sometimes when I look at all the things that's crappy that's going on in and around me,
I ask myself how I can even be happy at all.
I always say I am happy, but am I?

It didn't take much thought to answer that.
I was happy. I am happy. :)
Things in my life are not exactly how I planned them to be or how I wanted them to turn out.
But I'm grateful, and satisfied with what I have.
Where I am, has FORCED me to grow.
For that, I am grateful.

I am grateful for the times where His peace just fills every corner of my being when I'm being anxious about the smallest things or sometimes things that I actually should be worried about.
I'm grateful that He's so accessible, and is there ALL the time even when i'm distracted with everything else.

Yes,
My life doesn't always go the way I want it. But i'm grateful with what I've got. and I've got Jesus. He's all the happiness I need. :)


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment