Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lost world~


Hello people

I am here to update my blog xD
Today,
We went to Lost world for whole day.
Zyou called me awake and fetched me to his house in the early morning.
There were 6 of us, which was zyou, jaslyn, chin ying, sky,berry & me.
We went for breakfast then straight away to Ipoh.
It took 3 and a half hours to reach the destination.
This is because, we did not know how to go ~ LOL
At first, we almost lost the direction to Lost world,
Yet finally reached there, luckily we departed earlier, if not would be late and extremely hot :)


We reached Lost world
Wootts, full of crowed ~
Can you imagine how many people at there ?

Extremely hot @@

The outdoor games are not many as I wonder , but we saw various animals such as tigers, ducks,horses and so on =)
We didnt took picture together, we almost forgot & not enough of time to take too.
So, I just took some of my pictures~
If still got chance to go, surely will take a lot of pictures on next time.

We reached home around 9pm.
Everyone of us is very tired, we are getting darker now. ><>
By the way, we had fun as well of course.

Hmmm,
Had a great day with them.
Although very tired, but I guess you guys enjoyed the moments right?


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment