Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Modeling

Hello people

Today is extremely tired.
Went out shooting for whole day.
From 8am-8pm @@

At first,
We went to friend wedding's shop for make up,
It took 2 hours to done it.

Not forget to take pictures
I love this. How about you guys?
Is me. Looks different right?
I can imagine my appearance when really getting married.
Lol.

We went to the place that its like an old palace.
Actually I don't know what is the name, so i called it as old palace.
Later we went to railway station for our shooting too.
Luckily the weather is not very hot, if not surely will sweat a lot ~

Although am so tired,
Yet I'm happy & this is my very first time to be a model
Appreciated :D

The photo album will be releasing on next month.
To be continued with the post once the album is release.



Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment