Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!


Hello people

Happy New Year 2011,
Time flies, now already year 2011.

May year 2011 brings more love & happiness to everyone of us.
2010 had been a good & bad year to me.
Besides, thanks to each and everyone of you who directly or indirectly went through with me.
And most importantly,
I love you, my hot chocolate. hugs****

Yesterday,
It was my very first time went to clubbing.
At first, we took very long time to discuss whether go for clubbing or count down.
For me, both also can :)
As I every year also celebrate at church,
And never count down or clubbing before.
So it is a good try to me and finally we chose to go Voodoo ~

Polices were blocking everywhere,
We reached there quite late & full of crowded.
So bad that I didn't took any photos ><

Well, something happened too!
But lastly my dear helped me to solve it,
An unforgettable night for me & you,
Without you, surely I would be very nervous and don't know what to do.
What I wanna say is,
You're my hero & thank you very much.
I love you. hehehe


Deb deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment