Sunday, January 30, 2011

Congratulation, Jess Lee!

Hello people

Today is Sunday.
A happy Sunday :)
Yes,
Congratulation to Jess Lee
You did it finally.
You're the champion.
We're so proud of you.

I would like to share some videos to you guys.
Felt impress after watch it =)

On the 1st round


Full marks ~ i wanna give you a big applause ~ well done ^^

2nd round

Yes, once again full marks.
Omg, I love this song very much.
It is one of my favorite song & you sang it very well.
I keep listening to different versions of 'listen' which sang by Beyonce , Charice & Jess Lee.
And of course , 3 of them have their own's style to sing it, POWERFUL & AMAZING.
They're marverlous ^^
I'm sure that once you guys listen to this, will fall in love with her! Haha
Okay, I'll stop here =)
Have a nice day ~
Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment