Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why?

Hello people

My mind's twisted.
Sometimes I feel like life just isn't enough for me.
I think I want too much but thats what keeps me going.
It kills me when I know, this is probably the best I can do.
Or if my life just works this way, until the end of time.
You may say I'm unrealistic, immature or that I dream too much.
I hate living in this tiny box, knowing how much I want to move out of it and be better.
There is so much more in life that I want to go after, but then again.
I've always wondered, are all doors close just because of who I am.
I despise the word normal
.
Even if its what everyone desires for, having a normal contented life.

My dear,
I love you, I really do.
But why recently I keep moody just because of you?
I know you always listen to me, and I am still not that satisfied.
You said you're a failure?
Okay, I can tell you, you're not a failure at all.
So please, please my dear, we've gone through so many things,
I hope we can forgive everything that which is not good to us.
What am I crying for?
I am just too weak ><
I keep telling myself not to cry easily yet finally I failed to do it.

Deep down I know that I can be so much more but yet it is me, myself who constantly throw my own faith away.
I will not give up but yet I'm searching for the courage to keep me going.




Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment