Saturday, January 22, 2011

Memorable :)



Hello people
I have been long time didnt update my blog.
How are you guys?
Hope you guys still keep viewing or reading my blog :)

Well,
Finally my album is released ~
I love it so much.
My sis said we're not looks like couple, we're more look like model ~
Hehe
Let's see the photos do talking !

Its all about me & him :)
Nice?

I am not going to post this to facebook.
Just post it at here ~
And please don't misunderstand us,
We're not getting married,
We're just modeling =p

I know,
We both have just fallen in love again;
Just like how we felt when we first laid eyes on each other.

No one knows me as well as you do.
For that, I thank you and I love you more.
Enjoy yourself to the fullest today with no limits because I'll be there to take care of you :)


Deb deb ~



No comments:

Post a Comment