Monday, November 1, 2010

Finals & presentation are coming ~

Huhuhu~ I am afraid + nervous~


Certainly, I didn't put much effort on my studies.
Let's talk about my tests,
I wasn't focused and again, I studied last minute.
I've tried myself to study earlier, but it doesn't work ><
That's my bad habit ~

Some were good, or that's just what I thought and that's when dissapointment strikes me.
It is shitty enough.
To be damn honest with you guys, I was not actually fine at all throughout the tests.
Not all the time, but most of the time!!!
Especially my account, it's suck ~
I am tensed, I am pressured.

Plus,
Finals & presentation are coming soon.
Presentation is just on coming wednesday.
My God, I am not ready yet and this is my first presentation.
I hope I can present it well.
Besides, same to my classmates.
Let's fight for it.
Good luck to us & may God bless us too.



Deb Deb ~


1 comment:

  1. all the best for you girl. =)
    prepare early, well and you will.
    がばて~ Gambateh ~

    ReplyDelete