Saturday, November 20, 2010

3 more to go

Wheeee, i wanna be with you as this picture. Can? hehe
Hello people..
1 down and 3 to go.
My acc is suck~
Can't aim higher & I'm just aiming for pass ><
Well,
I can't stop thinking about you when I am down or depress
Heart you so much ~
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lost it,
But it's also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives
And the brightness future will always be based on a forgotten past,
You can't go on well in life until you let go on your past failures and heartaches.
Accept your problems,
Accept your tears,
Accept your defeat,
Accept your weakness and accept your exhaustion.
No one would be to help you if you don't help yourself at the first place.
Everytime we fall is where we gain our experience form.
Life, there's always up and down ; nothing is perfect.~
I've been through the down sides and I've also seen others fail as well
Another few days more,
I'd be as free as a bird because I will be having holidays but before that,
I need to focus on my studies before I fail anything.
So, dear friends,
Don't scold me or say that I don't give face to you all if I cannot attend some of the gathering,dinner or parties.
Hehehe~
Deb Deb ~



No comments:

Post a Comment