Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Presentation !


Formal wear look ~


Helloooo everyone,
I am here to update my blog about presentation day.
Well well,
I feel so nervous + afraid as this was my first presentation.
Besides, I went to college in the early morning to practise presentation.
Everyone of us was very nervous.
However, we were trying our best to do our part.
Actually I am not very good in presentation but lastly I've done it and our groups also praised by lecturer =)



Here are some pictures~

7 vs 7 ! <3
The girls! Friendship forever~

We took photos before our presentation started~


After presentation,
We supposed to attend the Math's class.
But we skipped it and went to queens for lunch ~
We had Sakea Sushi as our lunch.

Here we are~


Me me me ^^
Hmmm,
Will be having MKT's presentation on next week again.
OMG, nervous nervous ~
Let's gambateh :)
Thats all for today.
Do enjoy viewing the photos.
Deb Deb ~



No comments:

Post a Comment