Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello sem break!


Wao wao,
It's sem break now.
My next sem will begins in January 2011.
Opps should say study week ?
Cause finals still not yet over and its coming very soon ><


4 subjects to go actually,

I wonder do I have enough of time to study?

Seriously,
I really don't have the study mood to do my revision yet.


Not to forget,

Tomorrow is my Hot Chocolate's birthday.
Can't wait to celebrate with him. haha
I bought 2 presents for him, hope he will like it xD


Besides,

I did a birthday card for him too,
Nothing special , but that's my mind~
Anyway, I'm looking forward to celebrate his birthday.


Here is the birthday card <3


Nice?

LOL, just a simple birthday card and i spent few hours to complete it.

I had made a card for him in 2 years ago,

And 2 years later here again I made for him.

Hehehe

Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment