Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Love You

Hello people,
Today is 30th of November.
It is the last day of the month.
We should appreaciate every moments in our daily life.
This isn't for anybody in particular.
Just whoever is reading this,
If you don't feel loved,
Or if you have been having a rough time with things and you're ready to give up,
Or if you just feel like shit or no reason right now,
Know that someone out there who is thinking about you and wants you to be happy.
Even if you feel you are, you aren't.
Know that if I could be there with you,
I would, I would hug you and tell you that everything will be fine,
No matter how is the conclusion,
Be happy always =)
May God bless us ~
Remember that I am just a call or text away and it doesn't matter how late/early it is.
I would gladly stay up talking to you until you feel calm enough to sleep.
I will always be here & never forget that someone will always love you ^^
Just thought I should say that.
Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment