Thursday, November 4, 2010

How to kill boredom

Love this photo!


RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU :

Spell your names without vowels: WHATS WITH THESE QUESTION?

Least favourite colours: Black, white & green

What are you listening to: my Leehom's songs

Are you happy with your life right now?: Yea as I am staying happy with my Hot Chocolate. Just waiting for my family's permission ><
What is your favourite class in school?: Ermm, none.
Are you outgoing?: Yeah
Favourite shoes?: As long as comfort my legs xD
Where do you wish you were right now?: Somewhere far from Malaysia! Oh yea, England!!!!
THE CANS :
Can you dance?: Not really. What do you think?
Can you whistle?: No, I can't.
Write in both hands?: No, I am a right handed.
Do you believe in miracles?: Totally, I really wish to.
Do you believe in magic?: Tough question. Yes but no
Do you know how to swim?: No ><
Do you like roller coasters?: Yes, very stimulate!
THE HAVE :
Have you ever asked someone out? Yes, of course.
Have you ever been asked out by someone?: Yes.
Have you ever painted your nails? Yes, sometimes.
What radio station do you listen to?: Well, hitz and fly most of the time.
CRYING SECTION :
Ever really cried your heart out?: Yes, when someone hurts me !
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?: Yes, but boyfriend!
Do you cry when you get an injury? Yes, when i was still a kid.
Do certain songs make you cry?: When it touches my heart to the core, yes.
HAPPY SECTION:
Are you a happy person?: Maybe xD
What can make you happy?: Jokes? Hahah
Do you wish you were happier?: Of course, happy makes life easy!
Can music make you happy?: Totally!
LOVE SECTION:
How many times have you had your heart broken?: It was countless in previously and now shouldn't be heart broken =p
Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?: No no no.
LOOK AT ME.
What is your current hair colour?: Black! But I am going to dye my hair soon.
Have any tattoos?: No.
Eyes colour?: Black.
Favourite eyes colours?: Grey, blue, brown...
Short or long hair?: Long hair :))
Height?: 163cm
Best clothing?: Own style :)
Cried in school?: Yes.
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or coke?: Coke.
McDonald's or Burger king?: McD :)
Chocolate or Vanila?: Can I say both? Hehe
Meat or Veggies? Meat. Hohoho
Tv or Movie?: Movies
Guitar or Piano?: Piano of course :))
Just sharing for fun xDD
Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment