Friday, November 26, 2010

Finally :D

Ugly ><
Hello peopleee
I am back :)
Sorry for never updating for a few days.
I have been busying for my exam And finally it is over.
Hahahaha,
Cheers as much as I can :DD
What's my plan on these semester break?
Hmmmm
Still don't know yet ~
Anyway, I just wanna enjoy my holidays right now.
My sis & grandparents will be going to Australia very soon, which is on 8th of December.
Can't wait to shopping with my sis :)
When? Next week? Awaiting ~
LISTEN-BEYONCE


I love this song! This version which covering by Charice.
She has an amazing voice. POWERFUL~
Anyway, things are getting better,
I don't hate anyone now cause I know no point for hating people over small issues and everything happened for a reasons.
I want to apologize if I make mistakes in life and keep repeating it.
Hmmm,
I will be going to 3 days 2 nights youth camp tonight.
By giving support, I'm sure that the camp will be successful~
Let's have fun =)
Deb Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment