Saturday, November 6, 2010

Gossip gossip gossip

I hate gossip ~

Hmmm
Life is full of gossips.
Well,
The only way gossip would be formed is when someone actually speak out word that they think it's true about someone.
It's always that they don't even know something about someone and they thought they knew well enough to tell other about it.

Not only that,
Gossipers often believe in what people say rather than asking that person itself.
Have you ever wonder what would you feel if you were in that person's shoe?
Of course not, cause you just listening and speaking.

It irritates so much even I could stand those who speak out gossip into my ears.
I would just ask that someone if what they said was actually true.
Not everyone you think is actually the way you think.
We're all humans, and we had feelings.
So, please think of our feelings okay?

You've obviously felt the hurt, but you still want to do something that you knew would hurt others.
How stupidity controls your mind, I wonder.
One of my friend told me that you like to observe people, especially girl.
OMG~ I should be very caution about you & also your mother. ><

As I know,
Girls had the ego of getting angry when someone speak the fact out of them.
I would really try my best to absorb, and change over it.
It's nothing to be ashame of if it's true.



Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment