Saturday, October 30, 2010

A date with Ah Sheh ♥


With Ah Sheh's signature <3


I feel happy today as finally Ah Sheh came to penang.
Went to gurney to meet Ah Sheh with my sister.
The event was started at 5-7pm
Yet we started to wait from 3.30pm


Can you imagine how crowded was there? By the way, we stood at the second line. So we were satisfied ~

The Stage.

To be observed her expression.
cuteeeee
Promoting Skinz Infinite products

Pretty enough!
This was taken by my sis ~











With my sister's friend & her sister

With Ah Sheh's fans
A lof photos already posted in facebook.
Do have a look in my facebook if you are interested :)
All of us were so happy ~
My sis & I tear dropped when Ah Sheh appeared in front of us.
She's tooooo pretty, gorgeous & friendly.
I talked to her too.
Unforgettable day <3
Hoping that she will be coming to penang on the next time.
Deb Deb ~


No comments:

Post a Comment