Thursday, October 28, 2010

There's a story behind everything

'And I'm either feeling hurt or dishing out to someone else and making them as miserable as the hurt I'm constantly feeling inside.'
Asked you several times yet you still giving me the same answer ==
Why don't you straight forward to me? I cannot believe what did you said. Really ~
I know I'm in pain still, but I can't hide from the world forever.
Am I right?
So take a deep breath, and be happy :) SMILE deb deb, you can do it!!!
If something bad happens to us someday, it'll never change what we have now, what we've always had,because you were right.
Love is real and we have to do everything to keep it alive.
Whenever life takes us, I want it to be with you~
And when you go to bed,
and he's all you can think about,
you know you're falling in love.
Well,
I am kinda sick of this layout already.
Any idea or suggestion? :)
Deb Deb ~




No comments:

Post a Comment