Friday, October 29, 2010

Do you know how it feels sometimes

This is just so random! Deb Deb


I know how everyone would tell me that everything will be okay and everything will be gradually get better.

And I am thankful for that. :)
But sometimes, I just wish for it to be okay and for it to be okay right here, right now.
I just want to feel better right this moment.

Sometimes things may not always turn out the way you assume.

Do you always feel upset when you don't get what expected in a relationship?

I always do, thou I do understand that nobody is perfect.

I am just too well-protected. Life is difficult ~

I am sorry my dear,

I am sorry that we can't meet that often.

You know,

Family's guidance. WHATEVER~

I wanna say thank you to you for waiting me for such long time.

I know you're kinda getting in a tough time also, what we need to do now is, Be patient!!!

Thanks God for letting me to meet you. I love you because of who you are :)

Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment