Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Updated

Emo?

Today I decided to update my blog.
Today, I decided to write something to remind myself.
I am scared I will forget, everything
I am scared I will mix what’s real and what’s not up.
I am afraid I cannot differentiate between what’s right and wrong anymore, or worst,
What I really feel because I think I’m slowly forgetting how it feels like to feel, real.

Just because there are no expectations does not mean there’s no stress.
It’s even worst to know they’ve already let you go, totally forgetting your existence.

We’re really close.
People asked me “Would you ever like him?”
Once my friend asked me if I was thinking about you and I said no, but I was.
I hope you were thinking about me, too.

I know I seem a bit hypocritical right now, but you don’t understand,
I’m so happy with you, and I want to spend my time with you.
Sometimes I don’t even realize it, but I’m sorry, I don’t mean it that way.
I just can’t help it.

I don’t hate you.
I still love you, no matter what like I promised.
I would never hate you.
I could never hate you.

Deb Deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment