Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Negativity

Baby, I'm down down down ><
This blog is not entertaining at all. This place is more like an outlet for me to release my anger/depression/whatever shit emotions that I am having ~
LOL
I am tired, depressed, freaked out & upset.
I wonder that I have so many negative emotions in me now!
Cried a lot :'(
Not about the exams but others.
Somebody will know what am i mentioning actually~
Why why why?
Why you treat me as this?
Why you like to gossip?
Why you can't just keep quiet & do your own thing?
That's none of your business okay!!!
Seriously, I am afraid of you, but still need to face to you.
I won't tell you anything, any secret anymore~ you're horrible, you're scary!
Don't you feel guilty?
You really make me speechless~
I won't talk much with you unless you talk with me or i've something to ask you~
What kind of this friend? I know,this is so called FRIENDS!
I should be more cruel, sick of it.
Sorry, if i hurt you or what~ishhhh
Because of this,
Family didnt support me, except my sis~
If they understand me, life will be so much easier!
If they support me, I won't be sad!
If they care me, they will truly understand what i needed!
I really hope that nothing had happened! But it already happened ><
Cheer up deb deb ~ hoping one day family can support me & let me freedom ~
Feel like wanna go to beach right now.
I absolutely love beaches!
Its the only place where I would really let my guard down and let my mind be a peace.
Deb Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment