Saturday, September 18, 2010

Everything will be okay :)

Hello hello,
I have been neglected my blog for a few days.
Hmmm,
Maybe this month should be a tough month for me ><
As I have been gone through so many things~
Especially my love, it's so difficult to express my feeling sometimes.
For those who're playing plurk, they'll know how did I suffering.
And I play plurk more than blog, so if wanna know more about me, you guys can add me at plurk. Lol
However, at last I've made my decision.
I really wish I had made a right decision and please don't let me hurt or dismay anymore.
Gloomy days had taken part of my life,
Sometimes its so tough enough for me to go through,
But i still need to be more strong to build up my confident to move forward,
I should think wisely :)
So that it won't turns up an tragedy to either both of you ~

Recently, I was always wondering that why are some peoples like don't need to face the problems in their life?
Parents support and understand them all the time, their connection looks so good!
Whatever they want or wish, they will get it ~
Everything seems so perfect!
I know, it might be just what I saw and felt.

Well,
I am clear that what should I do now.
Depress, upset, all sort of feelings i had.
I had cried in the middle of the night, and the day after my eyes were swelled like so ugly.><
I'm just express my feelings over here.
Whatever, it's already over!
And now, I'm still the little happy one :)
Cheers debbie ~













No comments:

Post a Comment