Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Welcome Lolo & Bak bak to my world

Hello People

I feel happy as i bought 2 hamsters for myself :D
Yes, both are Males!
Sure you guys ask why don't I buy one male & one female right?
Hmm,
Its quite difficult & challenging for me as this is my very 1st time to support hamster.

Okay, is time to create a new name for each hamster!
At first, i created a very suck's name which were Ham Ham & Som Som yet has been rejected by Hoho.
Hoho created another funny names for them. Lolo & Bak bak ~ I feel laughing whenever called out their names because if both names combine together, the conclusion is LoBak!!!
Really laugh die me xDD
Lastly, we also chose Lolo & Bak bak as their names.

Lets show you guys some photos & see how cutie are they :)

Look! So cute right?
I love them so much.
I won't feel boring if staying home alone in Penang anymore!

Before end up my post,
I would like to specially thanks Bobo, Eugene & Joice for accompany me to buy hamsters :)
Thanks them for telling me more detail about hamster's stuffs.
I totally don't have any experience on this ~

Lolo & Bak bak! Come come!
Here I play with you :))
Stay love ~



Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment