Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outing + BBQ night



Hello people

Its a happy Wednesday!
Love it as I've no class on every Wednesday.
Woke up quite early,
And i get a phone call by Celine, she asked me to go for breakfast with her!
Had Mcd together :)

After breakfast, we went to Queensbay- Starbucks.
Had Iced Haz Choco for myself & hers one was green tea latte.


Here we have :)

After that,
Had a bbq with classmates in paradise beach.
Before started our bbq,
Went to buy some tools & ingredients with them.
We reached there around 6 somethings.

Many photos gonna share it out ~
Have a look xD

It was an awesome day for all of us.
Love classmates as well :D
Although we were tired yet we enjoyed the moment so much :)
Plan to organize it again? Hehehe Or go to somewhere else?xD

To see more photos, check it out my facebook :)
I had uploaded a lot of photos there~
Have a nice day~=)


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment