Monday, April 25, 2011

Its Monday =)



Hello people






Its Monday!

I woke up early and went for MPW exam this morning.

The duration was 3 hours.

But almost all of my coursemates finished it earlier.

The exam was like~~~

For those who had study definately can answering well the questions.

However for those who didnt study definately can't answer it.

I am the one who didnt study ~ hahah





After exam,

Went to Straits Quay with coursemates!

We had our lunch at Aseana CafeBar :)

The environment is nice, but the food is pretty expensive ~




They're looking for the Menu.

These were what we ordered! Yum yum!


Night time,
Of course need to meet up my Hoho.
I miss him damn much :D
We went for supper & chit chatting at Who's Bryan Cafe!
This is my 1st time been there.
I would prefer Who's bryan if want me to compare Old town, Apex or Station one ~ xD



Recommended by Hoho! Yummy~ I like it xD


Haha Look ! So cute ~Forced to take photo by me ~

Yeah ~ Love the photos ~ its our memories!

I know you love & care about me.
And I did the same thing to you too.
Sometimes, jealousy really makes me crazy.
Hope you can forgive me. ILY <3


Good night :)
Deb deb~


No comments:

Post a Comment