Friday, April 15, 2011

My favourite playlist all the time :D

Hello people

I am here :)
I always listen to these songs.
Almost EVERYDAY.
Replay the songs again and again.
Never get bored.
They are just mad awesome.

First song that i wanna share is
Talking to the moon- Bruno Mars


Talking to the moooooooooooooooon ~ try to get to yooouuuuuuuuuuuuu xD
Love love love ~ I have to share this out. Super LIKE *** (Tak boleh tahan)

The Lazy Song- Bruno Mars

Today I don't feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed.

Marry You- Bruno Mars
Don't say no, no, no, nono, just say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeahyeah ^^

Rest of my life- Bruno Mars & Philip Lawrence

I must have done something right, and i promise to love her for the rest of my life ~

Oppps
Its all about Bruno Mars's songs.
Haha recently am 'siao-ing' his songs.
He is just awesome, has a great voice ~love it.
Feel like going to buy Bruno Mars's album xD

Thats all.
Going to listen those songs again.
Have a nice day.


Deb deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment