Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A date with my buddies :D

Hello people



I am here :)

Today again woke up early & fetched mummy to work.

Skipped my breakfast then picked up Marick, Sukhjeet & Peisan.

They are my secondary school classmates.

I am the driver of the day :D

We reached Queensbay at 11 somethings.

All of us were hungry, we went to Wong Kok Restaurant for our lunch.

I ordered Cripy boneless rice yet ended up it came to beef rice == service bad!
Three of them ^^
Love this photo. I look fair =) Due to our movie time was at 2.20pm
So before our movie, we just had some window shopping.


We took this at Padini fitting room.




He tried it but lastly didnt bought it.

Not forget to take photos together. Sukhjeet, you are so tall ~ xD


Had a great time with them.


Wish to hang out with them again.


Awaiting for next gathering.



Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment