Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!


Hello people


Today is a grand day!


Firstly,


I would like to wish Happy Birthday to my cousin Justin & Hoho's sexy brother :D
Wish them all the best and may God bless them always :)

Besides,
Today is marriage's of Prince William.
I guess whole world were enjoyed watching their Royal Wedding.
It was so wondeful & amazing.





Prince William & Kate Middleton


Watched CNN from afternoon till night time.

No need to study for today.

My eyes just can't stop watching it. xD

I wanted to go Buckingham Palace. The palace is damn huge.

Almost all ladies & women were wearing hat. looked so nice and high class.

Prince William & Kate Middleton exchanged wedding vows at Westminster Abbey.

How sweet they are! I wish to go there to experience the joy of happiness :D


Last but no least,
They kissed finally. Everyone was so glad to see it =)

Love ***



Deb deb ~















No comments:

Post a Comment