Thursday, April 28, 2011

From sadness to happiness

Its me :( having a swollen eye. Ugly ***


Hello people


Recently something happened.

Yes. It is about my relationship.

Well,

Maybe we have different's opinions & thinking.

Sometimes jealousy really makes me crazy, sorry for saying that. I am jealous!

I am sure every girls and guys also like that.


Because you love me,

Then only will try to critic me and hopes that I can change right?


What to do about religion?

Of course I wish you'll be the same religion with me yet its impossible :(

Sure I would mind and suffering easily.


Tell frankly,

I am a weak person.

I can cry easily always, especially about your stuffs. No matter small, little or simple stuffs.


I know arguing /quarelling its just normal thing happen between lovers.

If it is not going to happen between both of us then I would never get the awareness as well as the new experience.

Whenever I'm not allow you to go out, I should think myself so ridiculous :/

You said me I'm like a kid & immature thinking.

Yes, I admit it.


Everytime can angry easily because of you.

It is just a small case but I would treat it so serious. Haiz

The more I think, the more I suffered, just treat it as a lesson.


I am too free to care all about this.

No way! I should think positive, Deb!


Thanks Sukhjeet & MX's advices.

I received all the words that you guys told me =)

I would like to share what Sukhjeet had told me,

He said : " Always remember a few things about yourself.

1st: Be strong

2nd: Be independent

3rd: Be happy always

4th: You are a beautiful beautiful person, inside our both ways, dont let anyone, I mean ANYONE ever are you down or make you feel less of yourself, I'm telling you this, you have no reasons to feel less of yourself, NONE AT ALL! You beautiful in all aspects, so don't feel down and cry, cause you have no reason to, no one can blame you for being a girl, make sure people respect that and guide you through it, not look down and say you weak.


Awww,

Once I saw the message that he wrote,

I'm so touched.

He's my best friend ever. Really thank you!


Due to my situation, i think the best cure should be the time.

Time will let people calm down and differentiate when is right or wrong.

I wonder once he's still love me , he would try to chill out faster and figure out the ways to solve the current problems.


I hope in future days we will really settle our problems.

And i wish i can handle it. Pray hard to God!

ILY~


Deb deb~



No comments:

Post a Comment