Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Random Pictures

I'm so bored at home..
Found some magazine so I decided to read it to relieve the boredom.
It's so weird that when you saw those models have a very nice hair, then you will starting to imgazine how you will look with that hairstyle.
Or you will cut it down the model paper and show it to the hairstylist.

Actually i am going today
As i wanna cut & straighten my hair before christmas eve
Unfortunately, my friends dont have the free time & my parents also dont know how to go to that place
That place called EXTENTION!!!
Guyz
Do you know where is the location?

Anyway
I have to wait after christmas only can do it
Is it black hair is the best ?
But I'm gonna dye my hair soon..
What colour suit me?
Muahhahaha

My sister had the curling iron
So I no need to waste money to perm it, hiak hiak ^^


" Previous pictures "
Ohh no
Dislike my hair now
Cant wait to do my hair
Faster , faster & faster
Lolzz

No comments:

Post a Comment