Thursday, December 10, 2009

Movie & Singing Day

Date : 9th of December

2012 extremely perfect! Watched it at GSC, Sunway with my lovely friends- Jocelyn & Jenny! Comfortable seat at there. Reflected the social reality, NO MONEY NO TALK. The rich live but poor not. But i hope it will not come true. It's sincerely! So do our best to recycle help and love the global. I'll be the lucky one to alive to the new 0001 years? Hehe
Then later we went to Amp-square
This was my first time been there
Wow
Really beautiful
However, not much songs to choose
Hehehe its okay
We had sang a lot of songs
From 3.30pm-7.15pm
Back home without voice~~just joking^^

Apple : Debbie ; Orange: Jocelyn and Mango: Jenny

Jocelyn & Me

Its my turn now
Nice?? hehe

non-stop whatever at the toilet
Three of us
Jocelyn & me

Have a wonderful day
Wish to go out with you all next time...
Love you guyz
Mwakzzz =)

No comments:

Post a Comment