Thursday, December 10, 2009

I love you, Anthony Neely

Yaya! I am having holidays now
I wanna blog about something very interesting
JENG JENG JENG~~~

EVERYONE! MEET ANTHONY NEELY!

I really have to say this, he is super good looking and also! super good in singing!! he can sing so well that actually can attract everybody's attentions! Besides, while his singing. He can bring back all your sad memories, how amazing is that! Haha


This is one of his performance get everyone's attentions because he
sang so darn super well!

Oh Goshhh, I am just cant stop looking at this photo !
Besides, guess what?!! He is a Christian and his serving in choir as well
Oh God, he is just so perfect , and he is 23 years old =)

Good looking? checked!
Can sing very well? checked!
Know how to play an instrument? checked!
Religion is christianity? Checked!

OMG?!!!! He has fulfill all the qualities in a guy that I been looking for!


5 comments:

  1. xD ~ you are... really ~
    go taiwan find him lo ~
    but kind of discriminate to other Christian la ~
    xp blekk ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 义: She is not discriminating Christian though :) she copied my post and Im a Christian. Thats why you felt like shes discriminating.

    http://fibieelyh.blogspot.com/2009/11/yay-im-having-short-break-from-my-spm.html

    Debbie: I dont mind if you copy the photos and you blog it in your blog but is not good to actually copy MY content and edited some of it and re-post it in your blog. Please do have blogging respect. :) It makes your readers feel weird too that actually your discriminating Christian, in fact. Your not a Christian. You have a nice blog that unique in your own way too, so, do have more of your own ideas instead copying others! :) cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol. I know this post is long time ago..how do you that he is a christian? :)

    ReplyDelete