Sunday, December 27, 2009

Untitled

Well
Christmas party ended and New year party coming soon
Today
Should say not an ordinary day for me
Hehe
Cause hanging out with friends
Lolx dont know why I was so complicated
It was such a long long long time didnt meet you guys
Then now sudden meet up
Happy
Hmmm
Before going out
Take picture again ^^

New look ?? Lolx

Actually need to reach Sunway before 2pm
However
My friend was late
He came to pick me already over 2pm
And the singing competition was actually started at the same time
Luckily,
While we reached there
The competition just started a few mins ago
XDXD

Haha
When I met you
Felt so delighted & excited
You didnt talk with me as well
Trying to escape from me?
But its okay

Later
We had our dinner in Winter Warmer
The surrounding was so nice
Like it ^^
Teriyaki chicken rice~~ Yummy
Yeah
Suppose I treat them
As i had the member card XD
Lolx lastly my friend paid it
Okay have to wait next time only treat them back ~~

After finished our dinner, we went to watch AVATAR !!!
Not bad, but took too long time
Around 12am only reach home.
Hehehe

Hmmm
There are many decisions we have to make it our life.
And each decision you made will lead you to a different future.
Normally there is percentage of half good half bad, just depends on what kind of risk do we want to take.
So what's the right choice? How do we make a right choice?
Maybe I've made a pretty decision of being together with him although we are now far apart
Am I clear with what I want?
Cheer always Peace
Good Night my dear friends
Sleep tight


No comments:

Post a Comment