Friday, December 18, 2009

A lovely christmas party ♥

It's Christmas all over again. The jolly season that I most look forward to every December.
It's been almost a year since the last one, and it's been very much different this year.
Yea, we are having a christmas party
A lovely christmas party
Decorated the house whole afternoon
To wait for the night coming

My dad was busying the decoration ~~
Guess who is he? Hehe...he is my brother, Kevin ^^

Time flies~~
The party started at 7.30pm
Friends & relatives were coming one by one
As I was still busying taken photos
Hahaha suppose to help family
However I am not XD
My sis & I
Later, We had christmas carol together
Wow, everyone was high & excited
Crowed in my house

Yea...lets dance together

Singing~~
Mr.Santa...I want the present ^^
My cousin~ Lina, Christina, Anna
Mr.Santa, Why didnt hold my hand? XD


Now is the time to give present =)

Like this picture, finally Mr.Santa was holding my hand! =D

After that, we had our dinner
Today was a great day
Why do i say so?
Hehehe this is because
Today was my uncle's birthday
Surely he may more happy than us

Aunty Joan was blessing for my uncle
Yeah...cutting the birthday cake ^^
Took with Mr.Santa again ^^

Me & Winly
Me & Hui Ying

Jia Yi & Me

Four Of Us

Me, Christina and Lina
My sis & Me
Thats Me

Everyone was delighted today
Would not forget about it
A great day indeed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment