Thursday, December 24, 2009

Outing with family @ Time Square

Christmas Day is coming soon
Just on tomorrow
Lolz
What you guys's plans?
How you guys celebrate christmas eve?
Are you having a good christmas?
Well
I am spending some quality time with my family
Went to Time Square, Penang
Thought all shops should be opened
However
Seems not , is it have to wait another long period?
Hehe maybe XD
Yerrrr Why am i looked sad in this photo? Lolx...no la, just acting XD
After that, we reached Sunshine City
I was in the fitting room
While waiting my mum dressing up
Lets take a photo XD
We were at the outside of Time Square ^^
Do you guyz know where did I took this photo? Yes, inside the left ~~Nice view
Hmmm
Later, we went back to Butterworth by ferry

Night time
Joined my family to the church during Christmas Eve
Before the mass started
We had a Christmas Carol
All sang christmas songs together
Had a sweet & peace christmas eve at there
Although cant celebrate with friends
But still, enjoyed my day with family XD




No comments:

Post a Comment