Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Outing again

2 more days to 2010! Gosh, time really flies~~
A new year and I MUST stick to my new resolution!
My life have been fulfilling for the pass few days
Hanging out with friends
Had a great hair cut & straightening in new hair salon, EXTENTION!!!
However, do you guyz wonder cheap or expensive
It was RM170~~~
Lolx

Met up with my best friend, Jocelyn
We enjoyed our day today
At first
Went to Queensbay, Penang
Reached there around 11 something
Before having our lunch
Window shopping for a while
At the centre

An hours later
We had our lunch in Hong Kong KimGary Restaurant
Well
This was my first time to eat it
I need strongly recomanded
The dishes there really delicious + awesome
Hahaha
I think I must try it again next time
Missed it XD

Jocelyn, enjoying the food right? hehe

We really enjoyed our food so much
And also very fulled ^^
Hohoho

Yeah
After finished our lunch
Its time for shopping
Shopping hours XD

However
Seemed not any clothes to buy at here
why???
Maybe too expensive XD XD XD

Hmmm
Cant wasting time here
So Jocelyn & I planned to go Prangin Mall
Hehe We went there by Rapid bus
Yes, finally I found a suitable dress for myself
Here I am
Lolx I'm not going to buy this
Just for trying ^^

Later
We went for many shoplot
Big Sale?
No...I dont think so ~~~
By the way
I bought a new sunglass which RM10 only
I want to buy a sunglass for so long time
Now its chance for me to get it =)
Me Me Me
I love green
So I bought this dress at last
Nice???

Its such a wonderful day
Jocelyn & I were so happy
Walked a lot
Talked a lot
Ate a lot? Haha Nop la XD

After spending a few hours of outing
Damn tired
My eyelids are totally closing
Hehe
Night world
Sleep tight friends

No comments:

Post a Comment