Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sneak Preview


Hello people

Today was a tiring yet fun day.
Woke up very early in the morning,
Skipped to church & went for portrait shooting.

Reached Tesco at 7.30am.
Met up my photographers - Aileen & her friends.
We did our shooting under the penang bridge.

What a small world!
Aileen's friend is my relative.
So happy to know him from there,
I told my family, they seem not too worry about me :)

Here are some sneak previews
Have a look!
To see more photos need to wait 1 month later :)
Be patient everyone ~
Really thanks for those photographers! I love it :D

Lastly,
I wanna thanks my Hoho accompany me for whole day too.
After shooting,
We went to Sunway for movie.
Watched Fast & furious 5 finally, damn niceee ~
Have a nice day.


Deb deb ~

No comments:

Post a Comment